Tom's company has been having their annual Sales Conference this week. Tonight to wrap up the festivities, everyone (including spouses) went to see Brian Regan down at Thanksgiving Point. Traffic going in was a nightmare (45 minutes to get from the "Cabela's stoplight" on the west side of the freeway to the first light on the east side of the freeway)! The show was absolutely worth it, though. He had a lot of great material I hadn't heard before. For all who missed it tonight, he has a new 1-hour Comedy Central special coming in September (the 7th, I think).
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Jealous?
Tom's company has been having their annual Sales Conference this week. Tonight to wrap up the festivities, everyone (including spouses) went to see Brian Regan down at Thanksgiving Point. Traffic going in was a nightmare (45 minutes to get from the "Cabela's stoplight" on the west side of the freeway to the first light on the east side of the freeway)! The show was absolutely worth it, though. He had a lot of great material I hadn't heard before. For all who missed it tonight, he has a new 1-hour Comedy Central special coming in September (the 7th, I think).