Coleman just completed a winning baseball season. He won a couple of games on his defensive plays, and has turned out to be a great hitter!
Connor starts his baseball season with practice on Thursday.
Tom & I went to Seattle in the first part of May for a long weekend because I had never been there. We had dinner at the Space Needle, saw Tom's childhood home, visited Pike Place Market, toured Qwest Field, and had dinner with Matt & Cynthia (Tom's brother and his wife). The weather was very mild and it was a pleasant, relaxing weekend.
Tom got a new boss about six weeks ago. And there was much rejoicing.
We went camping with the Bayly family earlier this month.
It was a lot of fun and the boys had a fantastic time playing with all the cousins. (Not to mention all the fun Tom and I had playing with the grown-ups!) We all had such a great time we decided to go again at the end of July. Really looking forward to it!